PLEASANTON, CA and LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwired - Aug 26, 2015) - Workday, Inc. (
"Workday Recruiting struck a chord with global organisations eager to replace outdated applicant tracking systems (ATS) with a collaborative application that responds to the dynamic nature of hiring in today's competitive talent market," said Leighanne Levensaler, senior vice president, products, Workday. "We are thrilled to see such rapid adoption and will continue to evolve Workday Recruiting to ensure our expanding community can continually align their recruiting approach with future market changes and new growth objectives."
Built from the ground up and seamlessly unified with Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), Workday Recruiting is an end-to-end application that offers customers complete insight into their talent pipeline -- from sourcing to succession -- in one system.
Customer benefits of Workday Recruiting also include:
- Visibility into the entire talent pool - Workday Recruiting helps customers identify and engage with top talent, whether they are current employees, contingent workers, external candidates, or prospects.
- Collaborative hiring process - Workday Recruiting fosters greater collaboration among the entire hiring team, ultimately eliminating the silos and inefficiencies that can delay hiring decisions. Managers and recruiters can easily share feedback and advance candidates in the moment with a few taps on their mobile device.
- Analytics for better decisions - Since Workday Recruiting is unified with Workday HCM, customers are equipped with insights that enable them to continually align recruiting efforts with their current talent supply and new business demands.
- Intuitive candidate experience - Candidates can quickly search and apply for jobs from any device and import relevant information from social profiles to make the application process more efficient.
Additional Comments on the News
"As Four Seasons continues to expand globally and into new markets, the ability to identify talent quickly is critical to our success," said Michael Peterman, vice president, employer branding and insights, Four Seasons. "Workday Recruiting enables us to create candidate pools with global visibility to make faster hires."
- Watch the product preview of Workday Recruiting
- Watch the video blog: Introducing Workday Recruiting from Leighanne Levensaler, senior vice president, products, Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Hundreds of organisations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the expected performance and benefits of Workday's offerings. The words "believe," "may," "will," "plan," "expect," and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If the risks materialize or assumptions prove incorrect, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements. Risks include, but are not limited to, risks described in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Form 10-Q for the quarter ended April 30, 2015 and our future reports that we may file with the SEC from time to time, which could cause actual results to vary from expectations. Workday assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at Workday's discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase Workday, Inc. services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features and functions that are currently available.
© 2015. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.